As communities grow, adequate planning and preparation is vital to ensure that the infrastructure can keep up with the increased demands. Evaluating a range of alternatives, understanding various solutions, creating preliminary plans, and estimating possible costs can help a community prepare itself for a successful future.
Serving in the positions of Engineer and Surveyor for many Cities, Counties, and Special Districts, Keller Associates has provided practical engineering advice and solutions to municipalities in a timely, consistent, and cost-effective manner.
Our engineers are experienced in the wide variety of disciplines required by municipalities including:
- City, County, and Special District Engineering and Surveying
- Master Planning
- Facility Planning
- Downtown Planning
- Urban Street Design
- Water Storage and Distribution
- Sanitary Sewer Collection Systems
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Well Development
- Storm Sewer Master Planning and Design
- GIS and Mapping
- Tribal Engineering Services